Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{New to the Shop} Custom Printable Thank You Notes

 
I love creating personalized and custom paper goods for gifts and parties. It is a treat to be asked to be a part of decorating a party, making a package unique or simply writing a note on pretty paper.  Call me old fashioned but I will always sit down to write a hand written thank you note to show how much I appreciate a gift. I try to teach my two girls the value of a hand-written thank you note as well.  In the past, when I wrote thank you notes for them, they would color the note cards as their special way of saying "thank you".  Now that my 5 year old is writing, I had her write her own thank you cards for presents she received for her recent birthday.

I love creating social correspondence and have added A La Carte Custom Printable Thank You Notes to match any design in my shop.  The result… custom note cards in a snap! Print as many times as you like. Simply print, cut and you are ready to go!  Order your custom note cards HERE.

Here are a few designs I created recently for sweet customers that match party printables.

French Picnic Note Cards.  See the full collection HERE.

Strawberry Lemonade Note Card.  See full collection HERE.

Sweet as Can Bee Note Card.  See full collection HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover