Thursday, January 15, 2015

Free 2015 Printable Calendar



Happy New Year Friends! 
It's never too late to get organized right?  If you are like me, you still have some holiday decorations lingering around the house waiting to be packed away for next year.  As of this morning, we still had a Christmas tree up.  The next step is to start getting organized for 2015.  And with that comes a new calendar for the year.  This year I wanted to keep the color palette simple using a monochromatic color scheme adding tiny pops of fresh color.  I included lots of fun patterns for this year's look.  And the exciting news is that the calendar is being offered as a FREE PRINTABLE for our readers.  Yay!  I would love for you to share a picture of your new calendar tagging us at #annaandblue






Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. These are pretty cool!! They will be great for helping me get organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the simplicity of the black & white with just a spot of color. Thank you so much for sharing. I have a question... How do you bind yours? Do you hang it or use it as a desktop calendar??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Janelle! I use a desktop case that looks similar to a cd case. You can see how I used it for our 2014 calendar here -> http://annaandblue.blogspot.com/2013/11/2014-calendar-is-here.html
    I purchased my case from www.calendar-case.com
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty cool!! I need one as well for the new year 2016!! PLis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover