Monday, July 15, 2013

Easy Cupcake Icing Tutorials

We're celebrating my daughter Annabelle's 7th birthday on Wednesday.  She requested that I make cupcakes instead of a cake for her birthday which means that I need to go to my cupcake icing chart for reference. If you are like me, I tend to forget which tip creates what style of frosting so I thought it would be fun to put a couple of my favorite "go to" tutorials in one post for easy reference.  

 


Do you have a favorite tip?  Leave a comment letting us know.

4 comments:

  1. Very helpful...showing the frosting tips and the resulting design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you, i pinned this not that long ago and it has been re-pinned 333 times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u thank u thank u!!! finally something visual that helps. All these tips drive me crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank ! Nhìn bánh kem ngon và đẹp quá

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover