Monday, April 18, 2011

{New to the Shop} Sweet As Can Bee Printable Collection



Have you heard the buzz?
I'm excited to share a new collection called
Sweet As Can Bee with you!
I had a customer request a custom bee themed baby shower invitation and cupcake toppers/tags.  I loved how they turned out so much that I decided to complete the collection.
This printable collection would make any party buzz with cuteness. The collection is versatile so that it can be used for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and more!
 

A traditional bumble bee yellow, black and white make up the color palette along with a soft gray.
Fun patterns of polka dots and damask will make for an adorable look for your party!
   


 









The "Sweet As Can Bee" printable collection includes:

1.  Invitation
2.  Pennant Banner
3.  Bottle Wrappers
4.  Blank Gift Tags/Labels (4 designs)
5.  Blank Tents/placecards (4 designs)
6.  2 Inch Party Decor
7.  2 Inch Favor Tags
8.  Cake Toppers/table decor
9.  Party Sign

Text can be customized. Please email me for info. 

The “Sweet As Can Bee” printable collection is currently on sale for 50% off in my etsy shop HERE until May 2nd.

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Seeing this beautiful collection gives me inspiration for Kayla's first birthday party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Do you design little product labels? I am looking for something and love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty,

    Can you email me at stefanie@annaandblue.com? I can send you info.

    Thanks
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover