Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{New to the Shop} Ice Cream Shoppe Collection


I Scream! You Scream! We All Scream for Ice Cream!


One of my sweetest customers asked me if I could create a custom ice cream themed party for her daughter's first birthday party.   It's the perfect theme for summer parties.


I created this collection using a color palette that consisted of a soft pink, yellow and brown and incorporated a classic pink and white striped pattern to give the collection a vintage feel.  









Sweet Jerilynn and her daughter Coralia.

The "Ice Cream Shoppe" printable collection includes:

1.  Invitation
2.  Pennant Banner
3. Wrappers
4.  Blank Gift Tags/Labels (4)
5.  Blank Tents/place cards (4)
6.  2 Inch Party Decor
7.  2 Inch Favor Tags
8.  Cake Toppers/table decor
9.  Party Sign

Text can be customized. Please email me for info.

The "Ice Cream Shoppe” printable collection is currently on sale for 50% off in my etsy shop HERE until August 5th, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover