Monday, July 18, 2011

{Pinned on Pinterest} Here Comes the Sun!

We have had 100 degree days 17 out of the 18 days so far in July here in Austin, TX.  Maybe one rain shower since January.  Needless to see it is HOT and DRY!  I thought I would put together a pretty and happy board on Pinterest with a sunny yellow being my inspiration.  And it allowed me to do something fun in the cool indoors.

Art print

 Yellow is my new favorite color and it reminds me of summer!  If you have an upcoming party or event, here are some chic ways to incorporate the bright color from the outfit to wear to desserts to serve your guests!



Necklace, Dress, Clutch, Ring

 Image via Country Living

Cupcake, Cake, Macaroons

How refreshing does this lemonade look on a hot summer day?

Want to see more?  Follow me on Pinterest HERE.


The quickest way to start pinning is to receive an invite.

Email me at stefanie@annaandblue.com and I will send you an invite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover