Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Featured} Southern Child Magazine!

I am happy to announce that we have been featured in the latest issue of Southern Child Magazine which is an online magazine with a goal to inform and educate parents/ caregivers, to provide affordable advertising to family based businesses as well as to help the hundreds of thousands of children in foster care find forever, loving families.

A few weeks ago, Melissa from Southern Child Magazine reached out to me to see if I would be interested in creating printables for the e-zine.  I was delighted to be asked and jumped at the opportunity.


The Fall issue of the magazine is here and I am excited to share with you a free Back to School printable collection that I styled.  




 



 
Download yours Back to School printable collection  HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I'm following your blog for a long time, from the other side of the globe.....
    each new post makes me happy!
    thank you sooooooo much!
    Lior :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your printables are so gorgeous! I love them - thank you so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I just found these, and I can't wait to use them. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I am in love. You are one talented woman and your printables are STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover