Thursday, August 25, 2011

{Real Party} School Day's Play Date

 
Suzanne from Fanciful Events recently emailed me as she wanted to incorporate my School Days printable collection for a play date that she wanted to style for her daughter and some of her school friends.  I loved this idea!  My girls always loved play dates and what a fun way to kick off the new school year!  

 

Suzanne had asked if I could make a coordinating banner for the collection which turned out super cute!







I designed these bottle wrappers for Suzanne.  You could also use them as napkin rings or wrap them around bubbles which would make for adorable favors.


Thanks so much for sharing these pictures with me Suzanne.  Everything turned out so adorable!

The Schools Days banner and wrappers can be found in my shop HERE.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover