Friday, October 21, 2011

Salted Caramel Mocha Cupcakes from Bakingdom

Recently, I was looking for recipes for cupcakes to make for upcoming Fall parties when I came across a fabulous blog called Bakingdom.   Darla is the writer and creator of this fabulous blog.  I could spend hours upon hours on her blog!   It is here that I found amazing recipes, tips for cake decorating, baking and cooking techniques.  I even found tips that Darla includes on how she takes the amazing photos of her creations.  I always love any tips on taking better photos.  I couldn't wait to share this beautiful blog with you.

One of the first recipes I spotted were Darla's Salted Caramel Mocha Cupcakes.  Delish!


Aren't the tea cup molds so adorable?  You can purchase them HERE.



What's your favorite cupcake?  Would love for you to share below.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover