Thursday, July 7, 2011

{Sneak Peek} The Aloha Summer Birthday Cake


I've received a few emails in regards to how the birthday cake turned out for Annabelle and Madeleine's Aloha Summer party.  I thought I would give a little peek.  

The eco-chic hand crafted flowers that I added to the cake turned out absolutely gorgeous.  They were created by Diane of DK Designs.  When I opened the package in the mail, I was speechless.  Diane's work is so intricate and beautiful! 

The celebration candles are from Shop Sweet LuLu and matched perfectly to the color palette for the party.

My sweet husband helped me to make the cake.  More details about that later along with a surprise inside the cake.

Many more pictures, party details and diy tutorials coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike! My daughter's 2nd b-day is in a few weeks and I picked the same theme & colors! In search of printables I came across your Etsy site and now your blog. You have a new customer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover