Monday, July 11, 2011

{New to the Shop} A La Carte

Today I added additional "A La Carte" items to my Etsy shop.  I hope that with these items, it will make the ordering process for customizing your party items easier.



Using the color palette, you can change the colors of the doodles and fonts to suit your taste!! The result… custom printable favor tags in a snap! Print as many times as you like. Simply print, cut/punch and you are ready to go!


Saw a listing in my shop but would like to customize it with your text? Use this listing to add your custom text to any existing listing in my Etsy shop.



Purchase this listing if you are wanting a pattern added to a CUSTOM listing such as a printable banner, favor tags, party tags. Simply choose your pattern and desired color.


In case your missed last week's post, custom "Happy Birthday" printable banners are now available as well. 

All "A La Carte" items can be found in my shop HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover