Today is October 1st which means it is officially Halloween season. Are you ready for Halloween? I know I am as it is one of my favorite times of the year. Today, I am sharing my latest Halloween collection and post for Hostess with the Mostess. Take a cue from the sweet treats of the season and let our Modern Black, White & Chevron Halloween party inspire you to create your own tabletop that tastefully screams Halloween!
Party Highlights, to look out for:
- Easy DIY Halloween Crackers
- Floating sparkly black chandelier
- Spooktacular Smoothies adorned with black stripe straws
- Black paper bag favors
A fun black and white chevron pattern was used throughout the party decor to give a sleek and modern feel. A touch of deep orange was incorporated to the designs and table decor to add a pop of color. The dessert table's backdrop consisted of a chandelier purchased for a dollar that was hung with clear thread to giving a floating effect.
The dessert centerpiece consisted of a black cake stand filled with chocolate cupcakes topped with black sprinkles from Sweet Treets Bakery. Spooktacular vanilla smoothies adorned with black striped straws made for a delicious treat. Additional sweet and simple candies in the party's color palette did the trick for the dessert table. Black paper bags tied with matching chevron favor tags made for great Halloween treats.
Our Halloween collection can be purchased for 50% off!
Purchase the collection in our SHOP.
- Styling and Printables: anna and blue paperie
- Chocolate Cupcakes: Sweet Treets Bakery
- Paper Straws and Candy Tubes: InTheClear
- Owls and Orange Candlestick: HomeGoods
- Chevron Bowl, Cake Stand, Zig Zag Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
- Chandelier and Black Canister: Target
- Smoothie Glasses, Favor Bags, Chevron Tape: Michaels