Monday, February 13, 2012

{Pinned on Pinterest} Hearts & Love Valentine's Day Picks


 {Valentine's Little Angels FREE PRINTABLE}

Can you believe that tomorrow is already Valentine's Day?  Inspired by hearts and vibrant colors, I chose designs that reminded me of all things sweet.  The best part is that many of these ideas include tutorials and are easy to create for occasions throughout the year!


Follow my boards HERE

The quickest way to start pinning is to receive an invite.
Email me at stefanie@annaandblue.com and I will send you an invite.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet and loving all the pink on this Valentine eve!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stefanie, thanks so much for including my Little Angels printables on your awesome holiday round up! Loving your style girl & I can't wait to check out your etsy store & spread the word about that & your blog :) Let's be sure to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned Marla's printables too! They are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much! Such a cute post!! Thank you for including my heart picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover