Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts & Smooches Photo Shoot & Free Printable!


A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to design some Valentine's Day printables for a photo shoot.   I was thrilled to take part in this collaboration alongside some of my favorite vendors.  I am excited to share the pictures with you and thought today would be the perfect day to do so!  I hope that your Valentine's Day is especially sweet!  Make sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to enjoy your FREE printable from this collection!











As a little Valentine's present from me to you, I am offering the Hearts & Smooches printable tags as a freebie.


Print on heavy card stock, matte photo paper or 8.5 x 11 full size label sheets to make stickers. Cut to make squares or use 1 7/8” and 2” circle and scallop circle paper punches.  
Get your 2 inch circle punch HERE.
 
Download your Hearts & Smooches printable party tags printable HERE!

A special thank you to all the vendors who participated.

Oh Fiddlesticks - tanks & onesie
Jack N Molly - tutus
Baby Birdie Boutique - fabric banner & headbands
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your Valentine spread and thanks for the free printables! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover