I want to share with you how I created flower favors made from tissue paper. They were super easy to make and they turned out beautifully. They would be the perfect favors for weddings, baby showers, bridal luncheons and more. The tissue wrapped flowers would add a fabulous touch to any table!
What you'll need:
Tissue paper in an assortment of colors
Mini bubble bottles or similar
1. For the inner layer of your flower, take a piece of tissue paper and fold in half.
2. Then fold accordion style following the pre-made lines.
3. Cut paper horizontally in the middle so that you will now have two squares of tissue paper.
4. Take one of the squares and create petal shapes by cutting rounded edges at the top of your square.
5. Unfold your tissue paper and lay on a flat surface.
Place a bubble bottle on the edge of the tissue paper with the bottom about 1/2 inch from the straight edge.
6. Place a piece of tape to keep paper in place. Fold in the tissue paper on the bottom as though wrapping a gift and add tape to secure.
7. Repeat steps 4 - 6 with the tissue paper that will be the outside of your flower.
8. Add a piece of ribbon and tie around the neck of the bubble bottle.