Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{Free Printable} I Heart You Valentine's Day Party Decor

Valentine's Day is probably my favorite holiday of the year. I love finding so many creative ways to show love for that special someone. With that, I created a Free Printable for my special fans and readers for Valentine's Day! This printable can be used for cupcake toppers, gift tags, party favors, stickers and so much more!








Formatted for an 8.5 x 11 sheet with 12 squares.

Print on heavy card stock, matte photo paper or 8.5 x 11 full size label sheets to make stickers. Cut to make squares or use 1 7/8” and 2” circle and scallop circle paper punches.


Get your 2 inch scallop circle punch HERE.

Download your I Heart You Valentine's Day Party Decor Printable HERE!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. These are soooooo super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to use them on V~day!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I found your blog!!!What a beautiful giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your simple and neat version.....
    have you some more designs......
    Plastic Card
    Plastic cards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover