Friday, December 17, 2010

Holly Jolly Cupcake Toppers

My oldest daughter has her school program today. I can't wait to see their 'musical' this afternoon. She has been practicing hard learning her poem. I made cupcakes for the party after wards and used party decor from my Holly Jolly Collection as cupcake toppers. I dressed them up with some sparkly ribbon.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Holly Jolly Printable Collection is still 50% off in the shop.

Holly Jolly Collection includes:

"Happy Holidays" banner
2" party decor for cupcake toppers, gift tags and favors
"Baby It's Cold Out!" Signs
Invitations / Stationery
Place cards / Labels
Favor / Gift Tags

Get your Holly Jolly Collection HERE!

Don't forget to mention "calendar" during checkout to get your FREE 2011 desktop printable calendar.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover