Saturday, December 25, 2010

{Free Printable} New Year's Eve Party Decor

Photobucket

I put together a New Year’s Eve table using party circles that I created. I wanted to create a design that would allow for fun, simple and easy ways to decorate for a New Year’s Eve party.
The colors I used are black, gray/silver, purple and white along with damask and polka dot patterns to give a chic and modern twist.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The party circles can be used for cupcake toppers, gift tags, wine tags, garland/banner, napkin rings, straws, food labels and more! So many ways to decorate for your New Year’s Eve party that can be put together quickly especially if you don’t have a lot of time to prep.

4 designs (2 inch party squares)
Cut party squares to make squares or use 1 7/8” and 2” circle and scallop circle paper punches.


Download your free 2012 New Year's Eve printables HERE!

ENJOY!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Printing them out now for cupcake toppers to take to my friends house on New Years eve. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great party circles! I am featuring them today on my NYE printable wrap up today!

    Amanda

    frillsandfrolic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your printables! I'm new to this-just curious what computer program you use to create these? Very creative and fun! Thanks! Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I typically use publisher for my designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for sharing... these are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can anyone help me find the New Years Noisemaker featured at the beginning of this article?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I purchased them at Party City. HTH.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover