Tuesday, January 29, 2013

100+ Clever Valentines

I found this list of clever Valentine's at C.R.A.F.T and had to share them with you.

 Below is a list of over 100 clever sayings paired with candy, healthy food, crafts and/or beverages perfect for Valentine's Day.


Candy
1. Stick with me, Valentine - pixie sticks
2. You’re the bomb - wrap rolos in red construction paper
3. Don’t ever change valentine - bag of chocolate coins
4. Have a super Valentines Day - sucker decorated like a super hero
5. I “chews” you as my Valentine - gum
6. We’re mint to be - mints
7. You’re a great catch - Swedish fish
8. You’re extra special to me - Extra gum
9. Happy Valentine, toots! - Tootsie rolls
10. You rock, valentine - pop rocks, rock candy
11. You krack me up - krackel mini chocolate bars
12. I like the way you roll - rolos
13. Happy valentines Day to all my peeps - Peeps
14. Thanks for making me snicker - snickers
15. You’re outta this world - orbit gum
16. I’m crazy for you - sour punch straws
17. B Mine - Butterfinger
18. You’re sweet - any candy
19. You’re as cute as  a button - button candy
20. We’re 2 of a kind - 2 of any candy
21. You stole a piece of my heart - reeses pieces
22. It’s a joy being your friend - almond joy
23. I’m bursting w/ happiness that you’re my friend - star bursts

Snack Food
24. You’re a great catch - gold fish
25. I like you beary much - teddy grahams
26. Everyday I like you s’more - smores
27. You’re the apple of my eye - apple jacks
28. I’m lucky to have you - lucky charms cereal
29. You crack me up - cracker jacks
30. You’re so much fun - funyun chips
31. Ahoy Matey, be my valentine - chips ahoys
32. You’re cool - ice cream, popsicles
33. Will you o’fishally be my valentine? - gold fish
34. I love you a hole bunch - donut holes
35. We stick together like PB&J - PB&J Sandwiches
36. I’ve got a crush on you - crush soda
37. You’re kool - kool aid
38. I love everything you dew - mountain dew
39. You’re the apple of my eye - apple juice boxes
40. You melt my heart - hot chocolate and marshmallows
41. I soda think you are amazing – soda

Healthy Food
42. I like you berry much - strawberries, blueberries
43. I go bananas over you - banana
44. Orange you glad you’re my valentine - oranges
45. You’re plum perfect - plum
46. You’re the apple of my eye - apples
47. We make the perfect pear - pear
48. I’m nuts about you - almonds, peanuts
49. Spread the love - peanut butter
50. To a pop-ular kid - popcorn
51. Olive you - olives
52. Don’t mean to be corny, but will you be my Valentine? - corn nuts
53. My heart pops for you – Popcorn

School Supplies
54. You rule, Valentine - ruler
55. You’re the highlight of my day! - highlighter
56. Let’s stick together - glue
57. You’re just write for me - pen, pencil
Toys
58. I wheelie like you - matchbox car
59. 52 things I love about you - deck of cards
60. I’ve got my eye on you - magnifying glass
61. You make my heart glow - glow sticks
62. Have a ball this Valentines - bouncy ball
63. You blow me away, Valentine - bubbles
64. Love is a battlefield - GI Joe
65. I’m stuck on you - stickers, tattoos
66. I’m wild about you - plastic zoo animal
67. You make my heart bounce - ball
68. I dig you - shovel
69. You're Dino-mite! - plastic dinosaur
70. you’re sweet and I’m not lion -  plastic lion

Useful Things
71. You mean the world to me - map, globe
72. Read my lips, Valentine…I’m yours - chapstick, lip gloss
73. You’re a cut above the rest - cookie cutter
74. We’re the perfect pair - socks
75. I searched and found the best Valentine - search word book
76. I’ve got my eyes on you - google eyes
77. I’m crazy for you - crazy straws
78. You’re sew special to me - sewing kit
79. I’m stuck on you - Band-Aids
80. You’re as cute as a button - buttons
81. Can’t resist your pull - magnet
82. Our class would knot be the same without - friendship bracelet
83. We’re the perfect match - matches
84. You can count on me when things get sticky - handi wipes, antibacterial soap
85. I love you sew much - sewing kit
86. I was soapin’ you’d be my Valentine - soap
87. You warm my heart - hot pad

Other clever/crafty ideas
88. Thumb body loves you - thumbprints
89. I mustache you a question? Will you be my Valentine?
90. Stick with me, Valentine - painted twigs
91. You’re just my type -  typewriter doodle
92. I love ewe - sheep doodle
93. Owl be you’re friend forever - owl doodle
94. You’re the obi-one for me - star wars
95. I’d love to hang out with you - clothes pin
96. You’re outta this world - rocket ship
97. You’re a hoot - owl doodle
98. You’re a deer to me - deer doodle
99. I think you’re a-maze-ing - maze
100. I’d pick you any day – flower

Extras:
101. You color me happy, Valentine - crayons
102. You hold the keys to my hearts - keys or key charms
103. I'm never board when you're around - mini chalkboard
104. You're one hot tamale - hot tamales candy
105. It's smart being your Valentine - Smarties
106. You make my heart "saur" - dinosaur toy
107.  You're the "TEA" in Valentine - tea
108. Orange you a cutie - orange, clementines
109. You light up my life - mini flashlight
110. I can't get enough of your kisses - Hershey Kisses

 Anyone have any other clever Valentine's?

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome list of ideas for Valentines. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover