Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{New to the Shop} Merry & Bright Holiday Collection


I can't believe that the holidays are around the corner.  As the holiday decorations go up in stores, it gets me in the spirit of Christmas.  I am excited to share with you our newest collection for the holidays called Merry & Bright.  I wanted to use one of my favorite color palettes which includes a turquoise blue, red, berry pink, orange and an apple green. This is one of my favorite collections that I have made as they are so cheery and colorful!


You can use this printable to make cupcake toppers, gift tags, party favors, labels, stickers and more!  They make the perfect touch for all of those presents that need wrapping.


 


Formatted for an 8.5 x 11 sheet with 12 squares.

Print on heavy card stock, matte photo paper or 8.5 x 11 full size label sheets to make stickers. Cut to make squares or use 1 7/8” and 2” circle and scallop circle paper punches.

The Merry & Bright Holiday Collection is available in my SHOP!


Get your 2 inch scallop circle punch HERE.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover