Thursday, September 29, 2011

{New to the Shop} Haute Halloween Collection & Sale!


I am SO excited to share our newest collection with you!  I styled this table a few weeks ago to showcase our Haute Halloween printable designs.  I had not one but TWO hard drives crash on my laptop which made for quite a bit of a delay in adding the collection to my shop.  I am VERY happy to report that everything is back up and running.  With that, I can't wait to show you all of the details of our Haute Halloween collection.  You are sure to get in the mood for Halloween and I hope it inspires you when planning your upcoming parties!


One of the latest Halloween party trends is using color palettes that consist of non-traditional orange and black.  This collection includes sophisticated purples, black and white along with a beautiful damask pattern that adds a chic look.  Enjoy all of the photos and details below!

















This was such a fun table to style.  I wanted to create a unique and sophisticated Halloween collection this year in addition to our more traditional styles.  By decorating with many pieces from my home and adding some sparkly accents, the result was a chic and polished look and one that's elegant while still centered on the holiday.

My inspiration came from the fancy candelabra and sparkly purple candles I found at Michaels.  I thought it would be a unique way to display the cupcakes by placing them on top of the candelabra which created a fresh twist to the centerpiece for the table. I incorporated purple candies and sweets throughout the dessert table.  I found additional pieces from Michaels such as the feather wreaths, candy holders, glittery spiders and pumpkins.

 I pulled accent pieces that I had in our home such as the black frame, candle holders, martini glasses and cake stand and incorporated them for the table. I added black ribbon and tied bows to the wreaths as well  the frame for a pretty touch.  The favor boxes were purchased at Hobby Lobby and one of our favor tags from the collection along with a matching ribbon added the perfect touch!

Many thanks to Sugar Mama's Bakeshop for the fabulous cupcakes and La Patisserie by Luxe Sweets for the amazing macarons.


Hosting a Halloween party this year?


We're debuting the new collection with a 50% off sale!!
The Haute Halloween Collection is now available in the shop HERE!

View all of our Halloween Collections HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The styling is amazing. Love purple at Halloween and any time! Love that the printables are more sophisticated and not so childish. It has a "gothic" feel to it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I found you through Amy Atlas. I'm an Austinite, too, and I just threw a weekend of purple parties for my daughter's christening; I even used the very same La Patisserie macarons. :) I'll be checking out your shop soon, as I love supporting local moms!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover