Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hula Girls Adorable Aloha Party Attire


When I originally posted on my blog that I was dreaming of putting together a luau  inspired birthday party for Annabelle and Madeleine, sweet Kristina at Modern Frills contacted me that she would love to create tank tops for the birthday girls.  I was elated to say the least.  I worked with Kristina last year when she designed the most adorable Hello Kitty tank tops for Annabelle and Madeleine's birthday party.  I absolutely fell in love with her creations and have been the biggest fan ever since.  


I emailed Kristina the color palette that I was planning to use for the party and she created the most fabulous rosette tanks tops.  The fabrics were so adorable and in the perfect colors for the party!  And with each top that Kristina makes, she adds the cutest signature heart on the back.


Kristina offers unique appliqued birthday shirts, personalized tees with a sweet and modern twist in her Etsy shop HERE.


Every little girl loves their hair accessories especially if you are the guests of honor at a luau party.   Kristina at Looking 4 Lilly created the most stunning hair accessories for the birthday girls.  When they arrived in the mail, they just made me smile from ear to ear.  The clippies were so beautiful and you would have thought that both Kristinas sat side by side creating the products for the girls because they matched perfectly. 


Kristina was ever so sweet to make a clippie for me so that I could join in on the fun.


Kristina offers adorable gifts and accessories for girls and ladies including headbands, hair clips, jewelry and more in her Etsy shop HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover