Thursday, January 6, 2011

{New to the Shop} Will You Be Mine? Decor


This collection is perfect for Valentine's Day! The colors in this adorable printable collection are light pink, hot pink, brown and white along with polka dot and damask patterns. Print as many times as you like. Simply print, cut/punch and you are ready to go!


How cute are these teacup cupcake molds?

anna and blue paperie will you be mine invitation logo

***Coordinates with our Valentine invitation sold separately.***


Be as creative as you like. Use for:
Holiday Parties
Cupcake Toppers
Favor Tags
Book Plates
Gift Tags/Labels
Thank You Cards and more!!!!

Each file is formatted with 12 squares (2" x 2") for an 8.5 x 11 sheet.
Print on heavy card stock, matte photo paper or 8.5 x 11 full size label sheets to make stickers. Cut party squares to make squares or use 1 7/8” and 2” circle and scallop circle paper punches.


This collection is on sale for $5.00 in my shop HERE!

Purchase these adorable teacup molds HERE!

2 comments:

  1. These are divine...just lovely. I had to pop over and add your store to my faves. Simply delicious work, darling.
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond excited that I just found you and your shop! Your stuff is AMAZING. I am always looking for cute new cupcake toppers, stickers, cards, etc. I am a personalized junkie if you would like to call it who is obsessed with food. I bought some adorable crab cupcake toppers for a baby shower from an etsy shop back in october but I SO wish I would have seen your shop first! i will definitely be a customer. So how did i find you today? I saw your profile on Southern Mommas. Wanted to stop by and say hello! You and your daughters are just beautiful! Have a fab day and let me know if you ever need anything! Stop by sometime if you get the chance!
    Xo
    Jessica
    www.kitchenbelleicious.com
    www.belleiciouskids.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover