Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{New to the Shop} Custom Birth Announcements

I know that when I was looking for ideas when creating birth announcements for my two girls, I always leaned towards simple and sweet designs. I have created a new section in my shop for custom birth announcements. You can customize and personalize them to your taste!






Using the color palette, you can change the colors of the doodle, fonts and borders to suit your taste. The result...custom birth announcements in a snap! Printed on heavy 110lb card stock and paired with matching envelopes. Or, choose the printable file option. Print as many times as you like. Simply print, cut and you are ready to go!

Be as creative as you like!

Create your custom announcement for your new bundle of joy HERE.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover