Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Gift Tags | Free Printables



Hello Friends!
Christmas really does seem like it is right around the corner.  I told myself that I would get a head start on wrapping gifts this year rather than doing it all Christmas Eve like I have done in previous years.  I am excited to share with you these beautiful Holiday Gift Tags that I created for you...our readers and fans.  It's a little gift from me to you this holiday season!
I hope that you enjoy them and share them!
I would love to see how you use our holiday tags.
Please post them online by tagging #annaandbluepaperie
Download the holiday gift tags HERE







 Please leave me a comment letting me know which holiday design is your favorite.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your designs - especially Happy Everything! Kinda covers a lot of territory! Thank you and Happy Holidays to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover