Friday, October 11, 2013

The Best Margarita - Recipe



If you were to ask me what my favorite adult beverage is, it is hands down a frozen margarita.  I love them when we have 100+ degree days outside (which we have a plethora of here in Texas) or on cool nights.  I've never had a favorite recipe until recently.  My sweet friend Kyle made margaritas for us one night and from the first sip, I was in heaven.  I think you will agree.  

The Best Margarita Recipe

Ingredients:
1 large can of frozen Limeade
Triple Sec Liquer ( I use Leroux Triple Sec)
1 lime
ice
salt (optional)

Directions:
Add Limeade to your blender.  
Using the Limeade can, add 1/2 a can of Tequila.
Add 1/2 a can of Triple Sec.
Add the juice of one lime.
Add desired amount of ice.
Blend.
Garnish with a lime wedge (salt for the glass rim) and straw.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover