Monday, June 11, 2012

{Party Inspiration} Let's Set Sail Celebration


Party planning is in full swing this week with the girls birthday party happening this Saturday.  I have found many great ideas and products that I plan to incorporate for the Let's Sail Party.  I am working with amazing vendors whose products will add the perfect details and touches for the big day.  In the meantime, I wanted to share some fun ideas I found for a nautical beached themed party with you.


 {Sailboat Cake}

 {Napkin with Lifesaver}

 {Paper Boat Place Card}

 {Rope Vase}

Find many more nautical beach party ideas on my Pinterest Let's Set Sail board HERE.


I look forward to sharing all the details from the party soon.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover