Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jonathan Adler: I am in Love!

 
 
   If you love all things colorful and chic, you will LOVE Jonathan Adler designs.  Jonathan Adler is a designer renowned for his happy-chic approach to home furnishings and interior design.  Jonathan Adler is a unique retailer filled with colorful home furnishings and decorative home accessories.  Dedicated to bringing style, craft and joy, you'll be left with a general feeling of grooviness when you see his style and products.

I have wished and wished that a Jonathan Adler store would open  in Austin, TX.  My wish came true recently and one of their newest stores is just minutes from my home.  I was ecstatic to say the least when I heard the news! I went for my first visit last week when I was running errands picking up a few things for the Let's Set Sail party.  I couldn't help but snap a few photos from the new store and share them with you.


 


 







 
I love this which greets customers as they walk into the store.

Everyone feeling happy?

Visit Jonathan Adler HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover