Thursday, May 17, 2012

{New to the Shop} Surf's Up Collection

I posted about this on Facebook and wanted to make sure I posted for our blog readers as well. Are you a photographer and planning an upcoming birthday party for a boy?  Please contact me at stefanie@annaandblue.com.  I have a proposition for you.  Thank You!

Last year, I designed the Aloha Summer collection and it has been one of the most popular collections sold.  I have had numerous requests for a "boy" version of the collection.  Ask and you shall receive! I decided to incorporate the hibiscus flowers from the Aloha Collection onto surfboards for a little twist.


Pops of bright colors make up the color palette which include green, brown and different shades of blue.
This printable collection would make any party so unique and festive with its rainbow of vivid colors. Perfect for surfing, beach, luau, Hawaiian and summer themed parties. The collection is versatile so that it can be used for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and more!

The "Surfs Up" printable collection includes:

1.  Invitation
2.  Pennant Banner
3.  Bottle Wrappers
4.  Blank Gift Tags/Labels (4 designs)
5.  Blank Tents/placecards (4 designs)
6.  2 Inch Party Decor
7.  2 Inch Favor Tags
8.  Cake Toppers/table decor
9.  Party Sign

The “Surf's Up” printable collection is currently on sale in my etsy shop HERE until May 25, 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover