Monday, March 19, 2012

{Tutorial} Tissue Paper Poms Poms for Plush Little Baby


I am excited to announce that I am a party blog contributing writer for one of my favorite blogs Plush Little Baby, a luxurious source for babies and toddlers.  My first feature is an easy and inexpensive DIY Tissue Paper Pom Poms tutorial that I created.   They are perfect for party decorations or just to spruce up a nursery, children’s room or adding a fun touch to your craft space. Would love for you to check out my first post HERE.


1 comment:

  1. That's so fun to be a contributor at Plush...can't wait for more fun posts from you! Also, the Easter printables are darling! LOVE the chevron + bright colors...perfect!!
    xoxo
    Holly @ Paisley Petal Events

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover