Wednesday, June 1, 2011

{Free Printable} Happy Father's Day!


This week we celebrate Father's Day.   It is a day to celebrate dads throughout the world.



I created a free Father''s Day printable using masculine shades of blue, green and brown along with a fun plaid pattern.


 How cute are these ribbon bow ties?


Simply print, punch and add a ribbon to cupcakes, gifts and so much more!


Formatted for an 8.5 x 11 sheet with 12 squares.

Print on heavy card stock, matte photo paper or 8.5 x 11 full size label sheets to make stickers. Cut to make squares or use 1 7/8” and 2” circle and scallop circle paper punches. 

Get your 2 inch scallop circle punch HERE.

Download your Happy Father's Day printable HERE!

I would love to see and share your photos!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch for the printables. You totally saved my life this father's day. I linked to your page on my blog.

    www.sweetestalchemy.blogspot.com on Thursday June 16th.

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! I scooped your post on to
    Crafty Crafts

    I also pinned it here Crafty Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover