Sunday, May 8, 2011

{Press} Cool Mom Picks

Last week, we celebrated Teacher Appreciation Week and I was so excited to see Anna and Blue Paperie featured on one of my favorite daily reads Cool Mom Picks.  


They put together a post "Great DIY gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week Earn You an A for effort" and last but not least you'll find my personalized printable note cards.

If you are not familiar with Cool Mom Picks, you must check out their COOL blog.  I love receiving my email from Cool Mom Picks with amazing products, great finds, deals and more!

Parents Magazine: "The online arbiter of cool for the swingset crowd."
InStyle: Best of the Web/Kids 2010
Real Simple: One of the 3 best blogs for parents

To have been featured on Cool Mom's Pick was SUPER cool and certainly made my week!

Thanks much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover