Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Inspiration} End of the School Year Teacher Gifts

 The end of the school year is fast approaching and for some School's Out For Summer! 


I came across an amazing blog called Lisa Storms where she crafts up parties, kids crafts, holidays, scrapbooking, cards, home decor, school lunches, sewing, and anything else she can make happier with some glue and a sequin or two. or fifty.  She's also a crafting expert/designer for Fiskars.  Check out her blog HERE.

My daughter Madeleine's last day of school for the Fall Session was yesterday.  I wanted to give her teachers a little present to show our appreciation and add a fun school themed wrapping for the gifts.  I came across Lisa's amazing blog during my search.  I wanted to share with you all of the fun teacher appreciation crafts she created.







You can find many more photos and easy directions to make all of these adorable crafts on the Fiskars site HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she fabulous and I so heart the spool apples! I'm so hooked, every since I saw her Raindrop party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I *love* the way your apple turned out =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover