Friday, May 20, 2011

{Free Printable} Exclusive Designs for I Share Everything

At the start of the year, I was contacted by Alison of How Does She, one of my favorite crafting blogs to see if I would be interested in making "exclusive" printables for their sister site I Share. My first design was released when I Share Everything reached 1100 fans.  Now that their fan page has hit 2000 fans, the next design I created has been released.


The second free printable that I created for I Share Everything are gift tags with a an adorable cake on them.  They can be used for birthdays or any occasion!   Simply print, cut and add to a gift for an adorable touch!  A sweet color palette of purple, pink and baby blue along with a fun polka pattern were used.

I want to share with my fans and readers so that you can receive these free printables too!  If you haven't heard of I Share Everything, it is a community site dedicated to sharing all things that are free. Free printables, free crafts and free fun food ideas. It is super easy to submit your pictures and links and 'sharing' you off.

Hop on over and "like" I Share Everything HERE on Facebook!

Formatted for an 8.5 x 11 sheet with 12 squares.

Print on heavy card stock, matte photo paper or 8.5 x 11 full size label sheets to make stickers.

Download your Gift Tags HERE and simply click on the exclusive link on the left and it will give you access to download the pdf file.

And look for an Exclusive Tab on my Facebook page for you coming soon! 

I would love to see and share your photos!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FYI, The link sends you to Facebook and you can not download the PDF.
    It is very pretty though. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicolette,

    Yes, the design was created for I Share Everything. Simply become a fan of their page and simply click on the exclusive link on the left and it will give you access to download the pdf file.

    If that doesn't work, please let me know and I can email the file to you.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover