Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Press} Hostess with the Mostess Feature!



I am SO excited to share with you that my "Some Bunny Loves Me" printable collection was featured on Hostess with the Mostess.  I was over the moon to have had my Halloween Table featured back in October on HWTM and beyond thrilled to be featured again.  

I have followed Jenn's blog for the longest time and it is truly one of my FAVORITE sites to go to for party inspiration.  It is an honor to be featured on Hostess with the Mostess.  If you have not checked out this party planning site, you MUST!  You will find a plethora of amazing party styling ideas and tips there.

I had such a great time styling the "Some Bunny Loves Me" table.  I wanted to style a printable collection that was versatile and affordable.   The collection can be used for Easter brunch, baby showers, childrens' parties and more!  Check out all of the details HERE on Hostess with the Mostess!!

Thanks so much for the fabulous feature!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover