Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Time to Celebrate!

A BIG thank you to all of my wonderful Facebook fans!

  Anna and Blue Paperie hit 1000 fans (likes) on Facebook this week and I am thrilled.  It seems like yesterday that I reached 300 fans.  In five short months since opening, we have 1000 fans! 

It's time to CELEBRATE that we have reached this milestone and I would love to hear your feedback on what you would like to see as a gift from me to you.

Would you like to do a giveaway for a store credit?

Would you like to see a new free printable designed?
If so, what would you like to see?  What color palette would you like to be used?

Any other ideas?  I would LOVE to hear your suggestions!

Thanks SO much!


  1. would love another birthday cake topper printable. thanks. love your style, and creativity.

  2. Free printables!! Can't get enough of those! :) - karen

  3. Congrats!! I LOVE your blog, and your printables so more printables would be a treat! I am LOVING greys and mustard yellows right now. :)

  4. Congrats on the 1,000 likes! Love your blog! Lots of cute ideas!... Free printables would be nice. Maybe a birthday theme? Turquoise and pinks!

  5. Congratulations!! I would love to see some spring/easter designs in grey/green/pink. I'm loving grey lately!!

  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

  7. Hi there - Congratulations and thanks for linking to my print. :-)


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover