Friday, October 15, 2010

{Real Party} Looks Whooo's One! Owl Inspired Birthday Party

My friend Suzanne threw the cutest owl themed party for her adorable twins Finley and Zane. I just love how she incorporated owls from the invitations, treats to the little owls on their birthday outfits.


















Thanks so much for sharing your adorable party!

Details:
Invitation: Juice Box Creations
Cupcake toppers and favor tags: Tracy Ann Printables
Photo banner: Suzanne made the banner and got supplies from Hobby Lobby
Cupcakes: Whole Foods
Felt hair clips: owls from ASEC INC
Owl Outfits: Ragsland

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the photo banner...that is charming. The owl rice krispies are too cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how gorgeous!! I LOVE owls too and have B/G twins so I will have to remember this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover