Monday, October 11, 2010

{Real Party} Hello Kitty Themed Birthday Party


We decided to have a joint birthday party for Annabelle and Madeleine this year since their birthdays are three weeks apart. When I asked Annabelle what kind of party she wanted, she quickly replied that she would like a Hello Kitty party. When I started looking for ideas, I instantly fell in love with these Hello Kitty shirts from Modern Frills. They became the inspiration for designing the party decor.


I made the invitation using a digital file that Audree from DecorArtist created by making a similar pattern from Heather Bailey's Pop Garden Tiled Primrose fabric which was used in the shirts. I tried to incorporate the design throughout the decor pulling the orange, yellow, green and pink as the colors for the party.






























Hello Kitty crayons I made from broken crayons.



Vendors:
Hello Kitty shirts made by Modern Frills.
Hair clips made by Precious Portraits Jewelry.
Digital file made by DecorArtist.
Birthday Banner made by Love the Day Custom Printable Parties.
Party favor labels, kiss stickers and labels designed by Posh Pixels Design Studio.
Hello Kitty Cookies made by TRBrown.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Would it be okay for me to feature this party/your blog/your etsy shop on my blog?! It is comegivemesomesugar.blogspot.com. I look forward to hearing from you--KK
    http://comegivemesomesugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover