Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{Free Printables} Celebrate Thanksgiving Printable Collection

I wanted to come up with a free printable for Thanksgiving. After all, it is a holiday to express thankfulness and gratitude. It is a little something from me to you as a way of saying "thank you". This collection is one that could be used for a family dinner celebration, a children's Thanksgiving school party, a Fall themed party and more! The colors are warm tones that remind me of the fall. I thoroughly enjoyed creating this collection and am very excited to share it with you. Hope that the collection will warm up your Thanksgiving Holiday!















The Celebrate Thanksgiving Printable Collection includes:

5"x7" Invitation

Labels (drink/food labels, place cards)

2" decor squares
Use for cupcake toppers, gift tags, favors, place cards, napkin rings, tic tac turkey game pieces and more!
Formatted for an 8.5 x 11 sheet with 12 squares.
Print on heavy card stock, matte photo paper or 8.5 x 11 full size label sheets to make stickers. Cut to make squares or use 1 7/8” and 2” circle and scallop circle paper punches.

"To do" menu checklist

"Tic - Tac - Turkey" game

Download your free Thanksgiving printable collection HERE!

9 comments:

  1. Oh love these! I might have to use these for my Tgiving dinner...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thanks so much! Especially love the little trees! - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these! My cousin and I are a doing a small Thanksgiving this year since neither of us can take the time off from work to fly home. These will still make it feel like a fancy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is great. I think my wife will be super impressed with these and we're hosting our first thanksgiving at our house this year! Perfecto. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these-thank you so much! My toddlers will get a kick out of the "ate his..." lists!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found these on Pizzazzerie's website, and I think they're wonderful! I have shared them in my blog! Thank you! http://inflightideas.blogspot.com/2010/11/give-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! These are too cute. I found you from How Does She's site. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Thank you for these! They are very lovely. I already have stuff for this year but I will use them next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl.. Your kids are the best! They are so damn cute. Bless them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover