Thursday, October 21, 2010

{Free Printable} Do You Boo?


Last year I found this cute idea online to "BOO" your neighbors with a treat. My two girls Annabelle and Madeleine were still a bit too little to get the gist of it, but I thought that they would really enjoy this fun activity this year! We "BOOED" two of our neighbors today and we look forward to seeing the boo'ing continue!

I created a free printable template and instructions for you to use to "BOO" your favorite neighbors and friends!




Are you ready to "BOO"???

DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLE FILES HERE!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG my son would love to do this! We have an older couple next door that would get a kick out of this...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm featuring this on my blog tomorrow--it's darling! Come by and grab a button...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover