Thursday, September 30, 2010

My first post!

I'm Stefanie and live in Austin, TX. I am a stay-at-home mom of two girls and the owner of anna and blue paperie, an online shop specializing in personalized prints for everyday events. After many requests from friends to make personalized paper goods for them, I was inspired to offer my products online. I just opened my Etsy shop and am so excited that it is now open. I named the shop after my two sweet girls Annabelle and Madeleine (who has blue eyes). In the shop you will find printables, stationery, gift tags, labels, party décor and more! Every item can be fully customized to suit your taste, event or just because!

I love creating personalized and custom paper goods for social correspondence, gifts and parties. It is a treat to be asked to be a part of decorating a party, making a package unique or simply writing a note on pretty paper.

Thanks much!

Stefanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover