This week we are getting ready for school Valentine's Day parties. Over the weekend, the girls and I worked on Valentines for school friends. The silly sucker Valentines are inexpensive and easy to make. The kiddos will have fun sporting their 'staches and puckers and are sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need:
colored foam sheets or card stock
double sided tape
pen or pencil for tracing
1/8" hole punch or other utensil to create a hole smaller than the width of the lollipop stick
1. Print the mustache/lips template on colored card stock and cut with scissors
or cut out one mustache and one set of lips and trace onto your foam paper and cut
2. use your hole punch to punch a hole in the center of each mustache/lips.
3. slide cutouts onto lollipop sticks
4. cut out your Valentine's Day flags
5. on the back side of each flag, add small pieces of double sided tape to one half
6. fold flag around the lollipop stick
Download your free template and lollipop flags HERE.
Would love to see pictures using our free printable.
Please send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org