I often receive emails on how I made the Marshmallow Pops for the Hello Kitty party I hosted a while back. I thought it would be fun to put together a simple tutorial for you. These marshmallow pops are always a hit at parties and you can choose from so many different toppings to match your party's color palette.
Melted Chocolate Morsels/Chips
Mini Cupcake Liners
1. Gently place a marshmallow halfway into your melted chocolate.
2. Dip chocolate covered marshmallow into your sprinkles.
3. Place marshmallow bottom onto your parchment paper. Add a dollop of melted chocolate onto the top of the marshmallow.
4. Place an M&M onto the chocolate dollop.
Repeat steps 1 - 4 for each of your marshmallows. Place marshmallows in the refrigerator for a few minutes to let chocolate harden.
5. In the meantime, take your cupcake liners and CAREFULLY place a small slit in the middle using a small knife.
6. Remove your marshmallows from the refrigerator. Slip a cupcake liner onto a lollipop stick. Add a marshmallow on top of the stick by gently pushing and turning until it sits steadily in place. Take care not to squeeze your marshmallows too hard.
7. Slide your cupcake liner up so that it fits right over your marshmallow.
Repeat steps 5-7 for each marshmallow.
A fun way to display your Marshmallow Pops is to place them in a bucket or tin. Fill with sugar (top with candy if you desire) and place Marshmallow Pop sticks into the sugar. The sugar is a great way to keep your sticks in place.