We have a winner!
Kari - Adam's Blankie Children Boutique
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your gift certificate.
When I offered the 2011 printable calendar, I enjoyed reading everyone's responses via email. One email that caught my eye was from Sassy Talk. I wanted to learn what the name was all about. I came upon a store with the most beautiful handmade creations. Dawn is the owner of Sassy Talk which specializes in vinyl lettering, personalized and holiday crafts, home decor and more! Most of Dawn's designs can be personalized with various colors, fonts and sizes.
Why the name…Sassy Talk?
One day when my boys were using bad sayings (you know the dreaded words a mom never wants to hear, i.e. stupid, hate, I’m telling on you…) I would simply say, “Don’t use that Sassy Talk”. The phrase became all too common around our house...and seemed appropriate for our vinyl lettering/home craft decor business.
I say “our” vinyl business, since it’s definitely a family affair. My husband, Curt cuts the wood and vinyl, our boys help pick out 2 x 4’s and I do the embellishing, “blinging,” designing and decorating.
The pink, chocolate and polka dots allow me to get my girly fix…since I am out numbered 3 to 1 by “boys” in our house.
Dawn is offering a $20 credit to her store! Just in time for Valentine's Day!
Who wants to WIN?? Here's how to enter:
1. Take a look at the goodies at Sassy Talk and leave a comment with your favorite item.
2. Are you a fan of anna and blue paperie on Facebook? If not, become one here! If you already are, leave a comment here!
3. Post about this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or your blog. Leave a comment with the link here.
4. Follow my blog and leave a comment here!
5. Become a fan of Sassy Talk on Facebook and don't forget to say that anna and blue paperie sent you! Leave a comment here letting me know that you did.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry! If posting as anonymous, please leave your contact info!
Winner will be chosen on Friday, January 21, 2011 at 10:00pm (cst) Any entries after this time will be void. Winner will be selected using random.org. Open to U.S. residents only.